Sunday 23 October 2011

Street Muses

St Martin's Lane, London.




I was doing some daily chores in Covent Garden, London. When I bumped into the glamourous blogger Hedvig aka Northern Light. She said to me she had a late night celebrating her birthday and was reluctant for me take a picture of her. However, with a pair of sunglasses in hand she posed for me and I'm sure you will all agree she looks magnificent. She is wearing a COS polo neck jumper, an Isabel Marant coat accessorised with a pair of Celine black and white patent high heel shoes and a Helmet Lang leather clutch.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across Hedvig via Grazia Daily. She's awesome! I googled her name and your site appeared. Of course she's Norwegian, I don't know a single Scandinvian who isn't stylish, and I know four.
    Bella x

    ReplyDelete